Specializing in Acupuncture for Fertility and Reproductive Wellness
Jennifer Nyberg, MS, LAc, Fertility Acupuncturist Can Help You Become Pregnant and Stay Pregnant
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
According to the National Infertility Association, the majority of women have per-cycle IVF success rate of only 20-35%. However, research shows that in combination with assisted reproductive technology (ART), acupuncture can increase pregnancy rates by 65%. Jennifer is proud to report that her success rate is significantly higher!
Your Fertility Acupuncture Program will Include:
(program may vary based on individual needs)
|Nutrition Supplements||Nutrition Counseling|
|Fertility Education||Cleanse Instructions|
|Fertility Massage||Lifestyle Recommendations|
Maximize Your Chances for a Healthy Pregnancy With Our
Specialized Fertility Acupuncture Clinic
It takes over 3 months to mature an egg to be ready for ovulation. During this time they are extremely sensitive to nutritional deficiencies, exposure to toxins, and stress. Following a fertility wellness program including acupuncture and nutrition in the months before can improve egg quality and quantity. Better quality eggs lead to increased fertility, reduced risk of miscarriage and healthier babies.
We recommend beginning your acupuncture and wellness plan three months before beginning IVF or IUI. Using your health history, a personalized fertility wellness plan will be created for you to increase your chances of conceiving. If you have already begun IVF, IUI, frozen embryo transfer or donor egg cycles, it’s never too late to get started with our acupuncture wellness program. Your chances of success will be greatly improved. Jennifer will help guide you on your fertility journey. She will help you stay positive and assist you in making the healthy diet and lifestyle changes you want to make. If you have been trying to conceive for a while without success, you may be feeling discouraged. Jennifer is very experienced and successful when it comes to treating infertility. Through the process, you will feel cared for, understood, and supported!
Our Fertility Program Successfully Helps Patients With The Following Conditions:
|IVF Support||IUI Support|
|Autoimmune Infertility||Unexplained Infertility|
|Ovarian Cysts||Ovulatory Dysfunction|
|Hormone Imbalance||Elevated FSH|
|Recurrent Miscarriage||Irregular Menstruation|
|Luteal Phase Defect||Pelvic Inflammatory Disease|
|Stress Related Infertility||Decreased Ovarian Reserve|
|Advanced Maternal Age||Male Factor Infertility|
Integrating Eastern Medicine with your Western Medical Protocols such as IUI and IVF
Local fertility centers you may be interested in learning more about include:
How Our Fertility Wellness Program Helps:
- Increases blood flow to the uterus and ovaries delivering necessary nutrients and hormones.
- Improves egg quality and follicle count.
- Thickens the uterine lining to promote implantation.
- Increases the effectiveness and successful outcome of IVF and other ART procedures as well as treating the side effects that are common from the drugs used in these procedures.
- Improves sperm count, quality, motility, and morphology for male factor infertility.
- Improves fertility markers on blood work, such as lowered FSH. Acupuncture can increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, which dramatically improves a woman’s response to the hormonal therapy.
- Acupuncture has been shown to balance hormone levels by moderating the release of beta-endorphin levels in the brain, which improves the release of gonadatropin-releasing hormone by the hypothalamus, follicle stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, and estrogen and progesterone from the ovary.
- Reduces stress and anxiety which can lead to hormonal imbalance, poor egg quality, and failure to ovulate.
- Acupuncture has been speculated to moderate cyclooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus, reducing uterine motility to improve implantation rates.
- Regulates immune response.
- Reduces side effects form IVF medications.
- Regulates menstrual cycles and hormonal balance.
- Improves overall health and well being to help naturally facilitate conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- Reduce miscarriage rates with early pregnancy support.