Introducing Great Patient Benefits!
25% off all first-time orders
10% off all recurring orders
“When it Comes to Your Health, Your DNA is Not Your Destiny”
What Makes Metagenics a Leader in the Nutritional Industry?
Doctors and patients have thousands of nutritional supplements to choose from-with a wide variation in quality and price. We focus on improving people’s health-not just selling pills.
Our top priority is to make products that work. Because no matter how much you pay for a product, it’s too expensive if it doesn’t work.
It’s rare for a professional nutritional product company to devote the scientific staff, labs, equipment, time, resources, and strict procedures necessary to achieve true quality status.
We can’t imagine it any other way-people’s health may depend on it.
We Measure Up to All 5 Quality Standards-and Beyond.
We’re the only nutritional company selling to health care professionals that strictly adheres to the 5 most identifiable standards for quality.
1. GMP-certified manufacturing-the ultimate quality marker. If it’s on the label, it’s in the bottle-guaranteed. Our manufacturing facility is certified for good manufacturing practices (GMP) by the Natural Products Association (NPA), National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), and the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) to ensure the highest quality standards.
It’s a sure way to know you’re getting exactly what you pay for. No other professional supplement company has all 3 of these certifications. Many don’t even have one.
2. Pure ingredients-identity tested on multiple levels. We accept nothing less than the best we can find. We quarantine each raw material then test each thoroughly to support quality, safety, and efficacy. On formulas requiring especially sensitive or perishable ingredients, we conduct additional testing-above and beyond the testing required of us by the Food and Drug Administration current good manufacturing practices, or cGMPs. A batch of each final product is then tested again for purity as an added safety measure and confirmation of quality.
Our attention to detail here is unmatched in our industry.
3. Safety-reviewed ingredients-we won’t create a formula without them. We don’t even think of using an ingredient in a formula without a thorough literature search on its predicted safety in use as a nutritional supplement.
We have an onsite research staff and medical information center with access to thousands of peer-reviewed scientific publications. We review published studies and articles on every new natural ingredient we consider using in our products.
It’s an added assurance for products you can trust.
4. Human clinical evaluations-the surest way to show effectiveness. The best way to test effectiveness and safety of a nutritional product is to see how it works with real patients. The Functional Medicine Research Center℠ (FMRC)-the clinical research arm of Metagenics-is an on-site clinic staffed by medical professionals who recommend our nutritional approaches and monitor their success. The FMRC also conducts clinical trials that have been published in respected peer-reviewed journals.
No other company in our market segment can offer this kind of first-hand knowledge that can only be achieved a clinical setting.
5. Scientific staff and facilities-the best in our business. Not every professional nutrition company has its own staff of dedicated medical and technical professionals. We have one of the largest in-house scientific staffs-MDs, PhDs, and others-in our industry segment.
Plus we have some of the industry’s most progressive research facilities and labs, such as our MetaProteomics labs for testing the effects of nutrients on proteins and genetic expression.
It’s easy to see why so many health care professionals and their patients rely on our products.
Added Measures to Maximize Effectiveness & Value
Going above and beyond is just routine for us. Here are just a few more examples:
Appropriate ingredient form & dose-so you can be sure. Our goal is to use highly absorbable nutrient forms so the body has a greater chance of using it the way it should to promote health. This is particularly important with certain key nutrients that may be poorly absorbed, or for people who have absorption concerns. And the dosages we recommend are based on scientific research that document effectiveness and predicted safety when used as intended.
The right delivery form-to meet the demands of patients and appropriate to the ingredients. We don’t have a “one form fits all” policy. Not every ingredient should be made into a tablet or a capsule. So the ingredients often decide the delivery form for each product-tablet, chewable, liquid, capsule, softgel, soft chew, bar, or powder.