Prepare For Pregnancy
Preconception health is very important. It is recommended to begin preparing your body for pregnancy 3-12 months prior to trying to become pregnant. Creating a healthy and nourishing home for your little seedling to grow will help ensure its survival from germination to maturation.
Nourish the Soil Before Planting the Seed
It takes over 3 months to mature an egg to be ready for ovulation. During this time eggs are extremely sensitive to nutritional deficiencies, exposure to toxins, and stress. Following a wellness program including acupuncture and nutrition in the months before trying for a baby can improve egg quality. Better quality eggs lead to increased fertility, reduced risk of miscarriage and healthier babies. Jennifer will help guide you on your fertility journey. She will help you stay positive and assist you in making the healthy diet and lifestyle changes you want to make. If you have been trying to conceive for a while without success, you may be feeling discouraged. Jennifer is very experienced and successful when it comes to treating infertility. Whether conceiving naturally or through IVF & IUI procedures; acupuncture, Chinese herbs and proper diet can improve your chances for a healthy pregnancy. Through the process, you will feel cared for, understood, and supported!
Our Fertility Program Successfully Helps Patients With The Following Conditions:
|Elevated FSH||Decreased Ovarian Reserve|
|Ovulatory Dysfunction||Poor Egg Quality|
|IVF Support||IUI Support|
|Autoimmune Infertility||Unexplained Infertility|
|Luteal Phase Defect||Endometriosis|
|Stress Related Infertility||Amenorrhea|
|Recurrent Miscarriage||Irregular Menstruation|
|Hormone Imbalance||Male Factor Infertility|
|Advanced Maternal Age||PID|
Your Fertility Program Will Include:
(Program may vary based on individual needs)
|Personalized Herbal Formula|
|Personalized Nutrition Supplements|
|Nutrition Counseling & Fertility Cleanse Instructions|
|Fertility Resources & Education|
|Lifestyle Change Recommendations|
How Our Fertility Wellness Regimen Helps:
- Increases blood flow to the uterus and ovaries delivering necessary nutrients and hormones.
- Improves egg quality and follicle count.
- Thickens the uterine lining to promote implantation.
- Increases the effectiveness and successful outcome of IVF and other ART procedures as well as treating the side effects that are common from the drugs used in these procedures.
- Improves sperm count, quality, motility, and morphology for male factor infertility.
- Improves fertility markers on blood work, such as lowered FSH. Acupuncture can increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, which dramatically improves a woman’s response to the hormonal therapy.
- Acupuncture has been shown to balance hormone levels by moderating the release of beta-endorphin levels in the brain, which improves the release of gonadatropin-releasing hormone by the hypothalamus, follicle stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, and estrogen and progesterone from the ovary.
- Reduces stress and anxiety which can lead to hormonal imbalance, failure to ovulate, and poor egg quality.
- Acupuncture has been speculated to moderate cyclooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus, reducing uterine motility to improve implantation rates.
- Regulates immune response.
- Improves digestion, mood, energy, and sleep.
- Regulates menstrual cycles.
- Improves overall health and well being to help naturally facilitate conception and a healthy pregnancy