Jennifer is a licensed acupuncturist, certified Chinese herbalist, and nutritionist. She is licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and a diplomate of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology.
Jennifer earned her Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego in 2000. The MTOM program of study was 4 years, full time. She earned her bachelors degree from Smith College in psychology with a concentration in Behavioral Medicine in 1994.
Jennifer has been practicing acupuncture and Oriental Medicine for over 18 years. Her passion for natural health and wellness began at a young age. She has completed apprenticeships and advanced education in macrobiotic and plant-based cooking and passed the rigorous CBNS exam to become a board Certified Nutrition Specialist. She is a certified massage therapist with training in various forms of massage including Swedish, deep-tissue, and Asian body work.
Jennifer has decades of experience treating diverse health conditions including pain, anxiety, acute and chronic illness. She treats men, women, and children of all ages. She has a passion for reproductive wellness and specializes in women’s health, pregnancy, and fertility. As a successful fertility acupuncturist and mother of three, she has a wealth of knowledge and has helped many women on their journeys to and through motherhood.
Jennifer provides professional and comprehensive health care. She brings her expertise, gentle touch, compassion, sensitivity, and intuition to the healing relationship. She is honored and grateful that she gets to help so many people become well, feel better, and achieve their health goals!
Licenses – Certifications – Degrees
- Licensed Acupuncturist – Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist – California Acupuncture Board
- Diplomate in Acupuncture – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Diplomate in Chinese Herbology – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Clean Needle Technique – Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- CPR – American Red Cross
- Certified Massage Therapist – Pacific College of Oriental Medicine & Mueller College of Massage
- Certified Nutrition Specialist – Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists (pending internship)
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – Smith College
- Master of Science Traditional Oriental Medicine – Pacific College of Oriental Medicine